Monday, February 16, 2009

Sexy Clive Owen

Sexy is subjective. For The Daily Beast's Jessi Klein it means funny, tall, and geeky—anything but People magazine-obvious. View her gallery of ten hotties.

Every year, People magazine purports to show us the Sexiest Men Alive. And every year, as I wearily flip through yet another photo spread of a shirtless Matthew McConaughey (it seems he’s running away from decent scripts) or a blazer-draped Patrick Dempsey, I think to myself: I’m bored. Obviously these guys are all handsome (obvious being the operative word), but they all seem so glossy, so shellacked, like those weird fake gourds you see at the supermarket. Where are the compelling men? The funny men? The passionate men? The tall, geeky drinks of water? I’ll tell you where they are. They’re in my head. All the time. See below.

 

Clive Owen

Hot Adult: Clive Owen

Clive Owen has a power over me. Maybe it’s because in a sea of androgynous Tiger Beat Hollywood boys, he is a Full Grown Man. Or maybe it’s because he is the closest a human can come to looking like a wolf. A beautiful wolf who speaks with an incredibly sexy British accent.


I agree with this pick.  T


See all picks here.

No comments: